Activities at Cerrito Tropical B & B Lodge!
We can suggest a number of things to do. Everyone has a different idea of how to spend their vacation on Taboga Island. Some would like to be active, and some would like to hang out in the hammock. Whatever lifestyle is yours there is something for you on Taboga.
Activities Cerrito Tropical on Taboga Island can help organize for your visit:
- Hiking Tours and Exploring Isla Taboga
- Fishing – Bottom Fishing, Trolling, Deep Sea Fishing
- Snorkeling by Boat
- Walking Tours of the village community
- Local Style Fish Meals by our Chef Aristides by reservation
- Exploring the Tropical Rainforest
- Searching for the endangered Dendrobates Auratus Taboga – green tree-dart frog
- Meet the Locals in the community
- Boat Trips Around Taboga Island
- Special Event Organization – parties, weddings, business retreats
- Beach Combing for Shells and Pirate Glass
- Hanging out at the Beach
- Attend Cultural Events (during special Holidays)
- Visit the 2nd oldest Catholic Church (San Pedro) in the Western Hemisphere (open for services, not open every day on a regular basis but we can organize it)
- Truck Tour to the Top of Mt. Vigia (Mirador)
We are happy to arrange tours for our overnight Guests or those on a Day Package.
Just give us a call: 507-6489-0074 or drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org